Taking place from 5-9 July 2019, here we outline 10 reasons to attend the the Summer School in Applied Human Nutrition!
- The course is a unique, intensive programme that covers basic nutritional concepts, through current research and methods, to prevention, healthcare and policy applications. Keen to learn more about what the course covers? View the provisional programme for 2019 here.
- You will learn from a leading global faculty like no other!
- 40+ contact hours which includes a mix of learning methods including practical and interactive sessions, case studies, as well as self directed learning.
- 1:1 mentoring, which continues well after Summer School….
- All attendees gain 1 year membership of the International Academy of Nutrition Educators which also includes mentoring. Click here to learn about IANE and what membership entails.
- The opportunity to grow your nutrition knowledge network through networking events including a gala dinner and a social programme.
- The opportunity to gain a certificate and CPD for those suitably qualified.
- The experience of learning in the heart of the vibrant University of Cambridge at Homerton College
- Discounts including at the Summit on Medication Nutrition Education & ISNN Congress .
- Discount on BMJ Nutrition, Prevention & Health Article Publishing Charges.
& much more!
Need more information or ready to take the next step?
Visit the Institute of Continuing Education page for more information
The NNEdPro Summer School in Applied Human Nutrition is delivered in strategic partnership with the University of Parma, School of Advanced Studies on Food and Nutrition.